Savory Party Bread is a popular appetizer perfect for any gathering. This bread is not only delicious, it is also easy to make. A combination of garlic, oregano, basil and parsley give this bread a savory flavor that is a delight to the palate. The grated Parmesan cheese on top adds a layer of cheesy goodness that complements the herbal flavor. The beautiful golden color of the bread with cheese oozing out is also impressive.
An appetizer that will keep your guests coming back for more.
Simple and straightforward, this bread recipe is perfect for busy hosts. All you have to do is slice the bread, spread a mixture of butter and herbs between the slices, sprinkle with cheese, and bake in the oven, cheese flavored bread. Overall, the Savory Party Bread is an appetizer that will impress your guests. Easy to make, versatile and delicious. Try this recipe at your next gathering and see for yourself how you can be the star of the party!
- 1 loaf of bread, unsliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- The bread should be cut diagonally, leaving approximately an inch between each slice while being careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley.
- Make sure the butter mixture reaches the bottom of each slice of bread by liberally brushing it between each one.
- Between each slice of bread and on top, distribute the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place the bread on a baking pan after wrapping it with aluminum foil.
- Remove the foil from the bread after baking it for 15-20 minutes so that the cheese can melt and the bread can crisp up.
- Before serving, let the bread cool for a few minutes.