Meatballs are a classic appetizer perfect for any party or gathering. These meatballs are made with a simple, flavorful combination of ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs and spices. It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time, so it’s great for parties. When preparing these patties, it is important to mix the ingredients well so that each patty is evenly seasoned. Rolling the mixture into small balls will help it cook evenly and quickly. gain. Baking the meatballs in the oven not only eliminates the need for additional oil or fat but also allows them to cook evenly and retain their shape.
To serve these meatballs, we combine them with a traditional marinara sauce to create a flavorful and hearty dipping sauce. Diners simply pick each meatball with a toothpick and dip it into the sauce for a convenient, clean snack. These meatballs are perfect for any party and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Put parchment paper on a baking pan and preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder should all be thoroughly blended in a big basin.
- Make little meatballs out of the mixture that are about an inch in diameter.
- Put the meatballs on the baking sheet that has been prepared and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until done.
- Heat the marinara sauce completely in a small saucepan over low heat.
Serve the meatballs with the warmed marinara sauce on the side for dipping after inserting a toothpick into each one.