A delicious and simple meal that’s ideal for lunch or dinner are chicken caesar wraps. These lettuce wraps are topped with crisp romaine lettuce, grated parmesan cheese, and shredded chicken breast that has been marinated in a creamy Caesar dressing. After that, the mixture is encased in warm flour tortillas to create a supper of fillings. Crisp lettuce, salty Parmesan cheese, and creamy dressing come together to make the ideal combination of flavor and texture. Warm tortillas compliment the other ingredients and give the wrap a soft, crunchy aspect.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover chicken and is great for meal prep. You can make the filling ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you`re ready to assemble the wrap. This makes it a convenient option for busy weeknights or to take to work or school. Overall, Chicken Caesar Wraps are flavorful, nutritious, easy to make, and customizable to your liking. Whether you want extra cheese in your wrap or a little spice, this recipe is versatile and can accommodate your tastes.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 4-6 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- caesar dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- To begin, fry the chicken breasts for about 6-7 minutes on each side in a skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly done.
- Take out the chicken from the pan, let it a few minutes to cool, then cut it into thin strips.
- Microwave or heat the tortillas in a pan.
- Pour a thin amount of Caesar dressing over each tortilla, followed by some romaine lettuce that has been chopped, some grated Parmesan cheese, and a few pieces of cooked chicken. Next, roll up the layers.
- To taste, add salt and pepper to the food. Serve the tortillas right after tightly rolling them.