Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a delicious twist on the classic Buffalo Chicken Wings. Packed with spiciness and flavor, these meatballs are the perfect appetizer for game-day get-togethers and parties. The combination of juicy ground beef, spicy hot sauce and melt-in-your-mouth butter will leave your guests wanting more.
The good thing about this recipe is that it’s quick and easy to make. Simply prepare the meatballs ahead of time, add them to your hot sauce mix and enjoy. Adding blue cheese crumbles and celery sticks add flavor and provide a cooling effect to soften the heat.
The recipe asks for ground beef.
This is a low-protein option compared to other meats. The meatballs are also baked instead of fried, making them a healthier alternative to buffalo chicken wings.
All in all, buffalo chicken meatballs are a delicious appetizer and a hit at any party. Easy to make, delicious and customizable. Try this recipe and impress your guests with these flavorful and hearty meatballs!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Turn on the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper should all be combined in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Make meatballs out of the mixture that are about an inch in diameter.
- The meatballs should be baked for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are thoroughly cooked, on a baking sheet.
- Combine the melted butter and spicy sauce in a different mixing dish.
- After the meatballs are finished cooking, put them in the spicy sauce mixture and coat completely.
Serve hot with celery sticks and blue cheese crumbles as an optional garnish.